15 agosto 2012

Reto de kraft Kraft challenge

     Este mes el reto que me tocó en A Blog Named Hero es el de realizar una tarjeta utilizando este material. Me parece que el kraft se ha convertido ya en un color neutral y un básico necesario para cualquiera que haga manualidades de papel.

     This month the challenge that I was asigned at A Bog Named Hero is to make a card using this material. I think kraft has become a neutral color and a basic necessity for any papercrafter.



    Recuerden que al participar en este reto entran a la rifa de un certificado de regalo de 25 doláres para Simon Says Stamp, mi tienda favorita de manualidades en línea!

    Rememember that by participating you are entered to win a 25 dollars gift certificate for Simon Says Stamp, my favorite online crafts store!



    Y aquí está mi tarjeta:

     And here it's my card:


    Utilicé un corte de Hero Arts en mi Silhouette SD, con adhesivo de tercera dimensión.
    I used a Hero Arts cutting file in my Silhouette SD, with pop dots.

     Espero tengan una semana maravillosa y ahora que regresan los niños a clases quizás más tiempo para hacer manualidades!

     I hope you have a wonderful week and now that the kids are back to school, maybe more time for crafting!









3 comentarios:

Anónimo dijo...

Lucy this is gorgeous! I love that die cut flower panel! Such a cute card :)

Tina dijo...

Lucy, love your sweet card. Beautiful design and strawberry bg is so great.

Kelly Latevola dijo...

Lucy this is so completely adorable! Yor sweet strawberries are lovely :) Sorry I'm so late in commenting :( I'm a terrible blog friend!

Publicar un comentario

Me encanta saber tu opinión, aprecio tu tiempo y leo cada uno de los comentarios, respondiéndolos la mayoría del tiempo. Muchas gracias!
I love to know your opinion, I apprecciate your time and I read each one,answering them almost all the time. Thanks a lot!

Pin It
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...